In this episode, I talk about preparing for the release of this podcast – how meta!
On this episode, I mention:
- an edited collection that’s now out
- Linder, K.E., Ed. (2017). Hybrid Teaching and Learning, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Vol. 149.
- an article that is also now out
- Behling, K. & Linder, K.E. (2017). “Collaborations Between Centers for Teaching and Learning and Offices of Disability Services: Current Partnerships and Perceived Challenges,” Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 30(1).
- my virtual book tour for the Blended Course Design book
- a YGT episode on organizing a virtual book tour
Learn more about my work and projects at https://www.katielinder.work
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!