In this episode, I share my 2017 writing and publishing accomplishments.
In this episode I mention the following:
- videos from my 10-day writing retreat in winter 2016/2017
- the white paper I published for my work at Oregon State
- a YGT episode on organizing a virtual book tour
- the New Directions edited collection on hybrid teaching and learning
- my first book (now available in paperback!)
- my April 2017 writing challenge
- the Textbook and Academic Authors Association
- my projects for Oregon State
- the how to: academia webinar series
- the Oregon State research database
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
Please offer your feedback about the show by contacting me via email or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder. You can also hear from me each week on the Research in Action podcast, the AcademiGig podcast, and the You’ve Got This podcast or receive my free weekly The Academic Creative email newsletter.
Learn more about my work and projects at https://www.katielinder.work
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!