In this episode, I share five of my favorite books on writing that I repeatedly return to.
In this episode I mention the following:
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- Dani Shapiro’s Still Writing
- Mason Currey’s Daily Rituals
- Stephen King’s On Writing
- Natalie Goldberg’s Wild Mind
- Louise DeSalvo’s The Art of Slow Writing
Please offer your feedback about the show by contacting me via email or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder. You can also hear from me each week on the Research in Action podcast, the AcademiGig podcast, and the You’ve Got This podcast or receive my free weekly The Academic Creative email newsletter.
Learn more about my work and projects at https://www.katielinder.work
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!