In this episode, I talk about the magical stage of getting book proofs.
In this episode I mention the following:
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- my edited collection on high-impact practices
- my book on Managing Your Professional Identity Online
- my second book on blended course design
- the books on my professional website
Please offer your feedback about the show by contacting me via email or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder. You can also hear from me each week on the Research in Action podcast, the AcademiGig podcast, and the You’ve Got This podcast or receive my free weekly The Academic Creative email newsletter.
Learn more about my work and projects at https://www.katielinder.work
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!